1) Take one insanely hot summer day and your basic taco fixin’s…
(Nothin’ fancy — just the basics — seasoned with this.)
(Allow me to zoom in a bit closer.)
2) Assemble them on the nearest cutting board.
3) Add a lil’ sunshine and a fork.
4) Okay… a LOT of sunshine and a fork.
(There we go!)
5) Think of winter and laugh. Bwahahah!
(Apologies to my Southern hemisphere friends…)
Serve with a side of this and pull up a chair.
That’d be it. :)
Enjoying easy weeknight meals,
What’s your favorite “beat the heat” meal?